Join our Photography course
Photography workshop 19-20 March
Brought to you by I Deserve it in conjunction with renowned ex SA Presidents Photographer: AK Adams
The aim of this workshops is to improve every enthusiastic photographer, from the novice to the very experienced, transforming their photography with simple techniques and clear creative principles.
As a wedding semi pro photographer you could earn from R5000-R25000 per month on weddings, parties and corporate functions.
The workshop will run for 10 weeks and would be divided logically into sections:
- 10 week Photography interactive workshop
Focus Sharpness; Image focus
Ground glass focus and split screen focus.
- General use of camera.
Manual mode and automatic mode, programme mode, shutter mode and aperture mode.
- Flash and None flash Photography;
Remote slave units and remote umbrella flash.
- Composition Lighting (shadows, reflection, red eye, glossy, skin, preflash, nature)
- Macro photography (close up filters, color and UV filters)
Composition, special effects, identifying the subject, format decision, line strength and more.
- Sports photography;
High speed free frame
Aero plane, pigeon wings and waterfall in slow speed.
- Photography with candle light. Baby photography and more.
Price of the course to be confirmed. Contact/WhatsApp us at 065 919 9097